Magalarte Lezama fermented in barrel
- WINE: White Txakoli
- AREA OF ORIGIN: Certificate of Origin Bizkaiko Txakolina.
- Main varieties: Hondarrabi Zuri.
- Minor Varieties: Little Manseng.
- Harvest by hand:<strong> From 1st to 10th October
- Fermented in French oak barrel and matured on lees for five months.
- Alcoholic strength: 13,45 % vol.
- Total tartaric acidity: 7,35 g/l.
- Depleted sugars< 1 g/l
- TESTING OBSERVATION:
- SIGHT: Straw yellow with greenish tones, clean and bright.
- NOSE: Powerful and with a natural bouquet. Excel in White fresh fruit aromas.
- TASTE: Unctuous, fresh with bold bouquet. Excel in the toasted aromas provided by the ageing process in oak barrel.
- RETRONASAL/AFTERTASTE: Powerful and persistent.
- PAIRING: Meat, fish, seafood…
- WINE SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12ºC